FY24 IIJA/IRA Bureau of Land Management Oregon/Washington (ORWA) Rangeland Resource
The Rangeland Management ORWA program conducts inventories, assessments and evaluations of soil and vegetation conditions and land health. Monitoring data is collected and analyzed to ensure progress toward meeting land health standards.
Funded projects under this program will focus on high priority work effecting the program nationally by crossing state boundaries, such as, activities that support maintaining or achieving land health and productivity, increasing carbon sequestration, and creating resilient landscapes to benefit current and future generations.
- State governments
- County governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)