NEA Grants for Arts Projects 2, FY 2024
Grants for Arts Projects is our largest grants program for organizations, providing comprehensive and expansive funding opportunities for communities. Through project-based funding, the program supports opportunities for public engagement with the arts and arts education, for the integration of the arts with strategies promoting the health and well-being of people and communities, and for the improvement of overall capacity and capabilities within the arts sector.
We welcome applications from a variety of eligible organizations, including first-time applicants; from organizations serving communities of all sizes, including rural and urban areas; and from organizations with small, medium, or large operating budgets.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Special district governments
- City or township governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Independent school districts
- State governments
NEA Web Manager